As I returned to campus a few hours ago after a weekend filled with fantastic family things in Chicagoland - a wedding shower, time with extended family, playing violin at the church where my aunt is music director/organist - I was greeted by a feeling that I most definitely 'membered. It's that feeling of "holy-freaking-cow-I-have-so-much-to-do-panic-panic-PANIC!" Or, you know, something like that.
Heretofore (do I get SAT word points for that?) the school experience at VCM has been hectic but not insane. The rest of the year is pretty busy, and so this is just a different variety of busy. However, as we get to the end, the deadlines are stacking up, and although I'm pretty on top of things, there is definitely an involuntary stress reaction to the ever-growing to-do list. It feels a bit like one of those weeks where I have significant events for school, church, and HSO all at once. Oy.
That being said, I'd best return to writing about Haydn. I just took a quick break to write this entry, and I have a half-eaten pint of Ben and Jerry's in the freezer that I told myself I could finish when this essay is complete. (Hey, nothing wrong with a little reward every now and then, right??)
No comments:
Post a Comment