The good news is that I'm at just over 13 pages of content (abstract, intro, review of lit) with a total package of 18 pages (including cover, outline of method, and references). We're required to have at least 10 pages of content but no more than 17 pages total.
Now I am going to write about the national technology standards. And then I will have covered all the topics in the review of lit. However, I have a humongous pile of not-yet-used notes for the first portion of the review, so I'll need to confirm that I've actually cited the requisite number of sources.
And of course none of this is a finished product - on Monday, we will read each others' drafts within our focus groups, and even the "final" paper (turned in next Friday) will undoubtedly change by the time it is submitted as part of the completed master's project.
So the moral of the story for this hardcore (but recovering - or at least attempting...) perfectionist is that even though I would like it to be, it doesn't all have to be perfect right now. Or at least that's what I keep telling myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment