No, really.
Stop reading.
Stop, I tell you!
OK, what are you still doing here?
After another productive evening of quality time with the laptop, various and sundry books, and my good buddy Zotero, I am afraid I have nothing interesting to say.
I could tell you about working in the 3rd floor lounge with the accompaniment of the passing trains which, incidentally, I honestly did not even notice tonight, but you've heard that story before. I could tell you about the shenanigans of the orchestra students, but that's old news as well. I could tell you about how amazing it is to take in the skyline of Chicago multiple times every single day, but that, too, would be repeating myself.
And so, since I have nothing new to add, I will sign off. Perhaps the morning will bring with it something new to share!
No comments:
Post a Comment