Just got back from a frustrating couple of hours in the library - half of the battle with the PROJECT OF DOOM is wading through an overwhelming pile of material; the other half is figuring out how to take notes on all of it. Let's just say that the days of 3x5 cards are long gone... Now there are umpteen computer programs designed to do the same, all while tracking your sources, compiling bibliographies, capturing screen shots of your materials, making coffee, and curing the common cold.
OK, perhaps I exaggerate a little.
Anyway, after much trial and error, I think I have a plan for my research notes. Then again, I said the same thing this morning and ended up thinking better of it this evening. Drat.
I totally feel like a college kid because it's just about 10:00, and instead of going to bed like a normal person, I'm about to gear up for another round of reading, writing, and researching.
Now if only JP's were a little closer...
No comments:
Post a Comment