Tuesday, July 07, 2009

i'm no letterman, but here goes anyway

In no particular order, here are 10 reasons that today was pretty darn good for a Monday:
  1. For the second day in a row, the weather was amazingly gorgeous!
  2. It was warm enough to wear the cute shorts I bought (on uber-sale!) yesterday. (I know, I'm such a girl...)
  3. French toast sticks for breakfast. 'Nuff said.
  4. I spent the morning break working on papers in the sunshine.
  5. I totally put the smack down on the orchestra music in rehearsal. Woot.
  6. The Tchaik Serenade went really well in conducting class! (Perhaps more on that another time...)
  7. We got to act like elementary and middle school students in string methods!
  8. Tony, the senior class president and a killer dueling pianist, played in the cafeteria this evening to advertise the big benefit/party on Thursday after the concert. Singing "Dancing Queen" with a bunch of strangers while eating dinner = good times.
  9. There were no light bulb explosions or other light malfunctions of any kind!
  10. The Lauridsen "O Magnum Mysterium" appeared in the iTunes shuffle while I was working on homework.
Oh dear... I'm thinking of even more things that made today great, but I'd better quit. Time for me to get to bed!

No comments: