Illinois
Institute
of
Technology
Why? Well, because the majors that are offered here include ENGINEERING and ARCHITECTURE. And, I must say, for a school that supposedly specializes in such things, they have epic-failed in the bathroom engineering.
First of all, picture, if you will, a large box made entirely of concrete.
That is pretty much what I am living in.
Oh, sure, it's a "state of the art" dorm, and it's all high-tech-y, and the washers and driers require more launch codes than a nuclear missile just to do a load of laundry, but really, it's basically a concrete box.
So in this concrete box, we have concrete apartments, and in this concrete 3 BEDROOM apartment, we have 1 bathroom which has:
2 hand towel rings
2 bath towel rods
Um....
I refer you to the above:
ENGINEERING and ARCHITECTURE
Now, I get it - it's not the Illinois Institute of Interior Design, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to put 3 peoples' worth of towel holders in a 3 bedroom apartment.
Just sayin'.
No comments:
Post a Comment