So there you go.
It was all over the news tonight; I watched it in the background as the orchestra (plus a few tagalongs) had delicious tapas and sangria at Tapas Valencia, just a mile or two down the road from campus. The food was
It was all over the news tonight; I watched it in the background as the orchestra (plus a few tagalongs) had delicious tapas and sangria at Tapas Valencia, just a mile or two down the road from campus. The food was
So.
Yummy.
We split several things among the group - goat cheese, stuffed peppers, artichokes, shrimp, mussels, mushrooms..... (Although I must admit that I didn't eat the seafood or 'shrooms... I like shrimp but just didn't have any tonight. And I've never actually tried shellfish. I really should. They just seem sort of... slimy. There's a story behind my prejudice against mushrooms. Maybe I'll tell it sometime.)
Sorry for the parenthetical ramble. Back on topic!
The concert went well, considering that we've all had only a week and a half of rehearsal. A few glitches, but nothing crashed or burned. All in all, a smashing success.
And tomorrow is Friday. Wahoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment