This song came up on the iTunes shuffle this morning. It made me think of driving to school with Abby in the Blue Angel (my first car, a light blue '93 Taurus). The song was exactly the length of time it took us to get from home to the high school, so it was a popular morning choice.
haha, YES! this one, and "watermelon elephant shoes", and anything by the W's are definitive songs for that car... driving home from church being awesome. ha, and I was in about third grade. good times, good times.
4 comments:
haha, YES! this one, and "watermelon elephant shoes", and anything by the W's are definitive songs for that car... driving home from church being awesome. ha, and I was in about third grade. good times, good times.
Aww yeah! I totally forgot about the "watermelon elephant shoes" song! What was the real name of that one??
I found the CD!!! http://www.amazon.com/Simply-Xcellent-1-99-Music-Sampler/dp/B000ELC3YG
happiness :)
good times, good times.
Post a Comment