(Ha, that really narrows it down.)
Anyway, as I pulled into the parking lot and stepped out of my car I heard a rather unusual sound. "Well," I thought to myself, "that's odd. Why are they strangling ducks down the block?"
My eyes searched the surrounding area for the source of the sound until they settled upon a gentleman in a skirt in the parking lot across the street.
Yep, that's right. A transvestite duck killer.
OK, OK, not really. It was a guy in a kilt playing a bagpipe. Which, you know, is all well and good, but aren't these things normally associated with funerals or parades or something? This appeared to be a lone piper - separated from the herd, perhaps? - doing laps of the lot while playing a tune.
So there you go. Just be forewarned - there's a bagpiper loose in GR. So, you know, guard your ducks.
No comments:
Post a Comment