I created the vanderblog for the sole purpose of sharing my experiences in grad school this summer. As you may have noticed, the summer term is over, and my normal life has resumed - a life that is busy but somewhat mundane, I'm afraid. Home, school, church, symphony, friends, family.... It's all fantastic and I love it, but I'm not sure it provides the same high-quality blogging fodder as did the 6 weeks in Chi-town. Granted, right now is surely the most difficult time to find things about which to blog. If I had to write one of those ubiquitous "How I Spent My Summer Vacation" essays, the part about August would be lame indeed - mostly tales of me relaxing, cleaning the house, practicing organ, and trying to get ready for the school year.
I know. It's riveting.
Which brings me back to my dilemma.
Now that the summer term is done, what should I do with the vanderblog? Should I keep on blogging here? Or return to my trusty-rusty 7.5-year-old "blog"? (I say "blog" because I've used it more as a place for me to write than as a true blog.) Or just give the whole thing a rest until next summer?
Hmm....
No comments:
Post a Comment