So do you remember that crazy storm we had last week? Here is some amazing video from that night, showing simultaneous lightning strikes on the three tallest buildings in town. Absolutely unbelievable.
Lightning strikes three of the tallest buildings in Chicago at the same time! from Craig Shimala on Vimeo.
It's been a busy week here at the 'Cook. We had our first concert on Thursday night, and between Aaron and I we covered 4 of the 5 ensembles. I sang with concert choir and performed with the orchestra, and Aaron performed some killer trumpet with the jazz band and as principal trumpet in the concert band.
Tomorrow we are headed off to MI for a quick visit, and then it's back to Chicago on Sunday night. Lots of homework and such to do before classes resume on Tuesday. But on Monday we're going to a Sox game with a huge group (50, at last count) of VanderPeople. It's sure to be a good time!
And with that, I must answer the call of my pillow. Here's to catching up on some sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment