For this morning's curriculum and administration exam, the assignment was to write a list of 100 things we had learned in the class. Consequently I spent the short time before the exam this morning hanging for dear life onto the knowledge crammed into my brain, for fear that if I dropped my guard for even a second the information would leak out of my ears.
Now I have spewed forth my knowledge and have room again for other thoughts. You know, like the brass exam that's this afternoon. It's like a revolving door up there in my head. One class's information leaves just in time for the next round of knowledge to enter. Oy.
I feel a lot better for having that exam over. 100 things are a lot to have memorized.
Which brings me to my next point.
Did you know that graduation is on Saturday?
(I know. That was really a non sequitor. So sue me.)
We are now at the point where multiple times throughout the day someone - Aaron, myself, a classmate - mentions how many days we have left. (Right now it's approximately 3.75, just FYI.) There is a light at the end of the tunnel, and we are anxious to get there.
Don't get me wrong. I love being here. I am constantly surrounded by great people and great music. It doesn't get much better than that. But my brain is full. I've turned in my master's project. I've submitted my portfolio. I'm just a few assignments, projects, and tests from the end. And it's time to be done.
I might actually miss this next summer. I heard talk of alumni making an appearance at next year's VanderPalooza-type party. That would be great fun.
At any rate, this homework is not going to complete itself, and so I'd best get back to it.
(3.65 days now.)
No comments:
Post a Comment