Saturday, July 10, 2010

not that we're counting or anything

Graduation day is three weeks from today!

Holy smokes.

A VanderSummer is like life in fast-forward. Just when we're getting used the routine, it turns out we're already halfway done. Crazy.

Our graduation regalia arrived this week; my cap, gown, and hood are hanging up in my room as we speak, in hopes of getting out the wrinkles before graduation day. I suppose I could just iron it - I'll probably have to iron it eventually - but at least this way I'm not giving the wrinkles any more time to set in.

Anyway, now that I have the outfit, it seems pretty official.

Wowsers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and thanks for continuing to share your experience with us in your blog. It will be amazing to see you with your hood (remind me of the color?).

KB

Sara Joy said...

The hoods have blue and white for VanderCook and pink for music.

Terri said...

Pretty exciting!