No, my friends, the answer to all life's questions is Taco Bell.
That's right. Taco Bell.
I am a little ashamed to admit this, especially since y'all were probably thinking that I was such a totally and completely prim and proper person all of the time (ha!) who never, ever would so much as make a booger joke in her classroom (guilty), let alone indulge in things such as Taco Bell, cream cheese straight from the tub, or deep-fried Twinkies. (Well, OK, I've never actually had a deep-friend Twinkie. But I'd try one.)
Had a bad day? Taco Bell. Had a good day? Taco Bell. Got the munchies? Taco Bell. Don't feel like cooking? Well, you get the idea.
I know - it's not exactly gourmet cuisine - heck, it probably doesn't even qualify as "cuisine" of any sort - but it's just so darn tasty. Something about that fake-yellow nacho cheese stuff makes everything better. It's like all that yellow #5 carries bright rays of sunshine directly to your brain. Don't believe me? Let's ask the experts. According to Jess, my sister and college student extraodinaire, "it's great!" (She said I could quote her on that. Just so you know.) And although I do not have a direct quote, I know that Abby will back me up on this as well. (What can I say - Abby and Jess are my favorite Nachos Bell Grande buddies...)
Why am I writing this? Well, you see, I just got home from a school thing, and - guess what - I have the munchies.
However, there will be no Taco Bell in my future tonight - only a little tv and an early bedtime!
Oh, and maybe some ice cream with raspberries.
1 comment:
FYI, deep fried Twinkies are amazing. The Pep Band would sell those and deep fried Snickers (even more amazing) as a fundraiser during Winter Carnival. So yummy!
Post a Comment