Monday, October 05, 2009

what lies beneath

Question:
What area is home to a comb, several post-it note scraps, around eight pencils, a cough drop, a variety of paper clips, a quarter, two bulletins, and an unseemly amount of dust bunnies?

Answer:
Something that I cleaned tonight. A million imaginary bonus points to whoever can guess!

EDIT: The million imaginary points go to.... (drum roll, please....) my mom (yay Mom!) for correctly guessing that I cleaned under the pedalboard of the organ! Honorable mention goes to my sister Jess (yay Jess!) for being pretty darn close! I mean, really, she only lost on a technicality - she said "under the organ," and Mom said, "under the pedalboard of the organ." But the fact of the matter is that when in doubt, Moms win. It's like a trump card for life. (I love you, Mom!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Trump card for life!?! Wow! That's amazing!! I love you, too, Sara!!