I think this pretty much sums up the way I do life.
It's 8:30 pm. I've just arrived in my neighborhood. I haven't been home in over 14 hours. I park on the street (thankfully I actually could park near my house this time) and prepare to go inside.
I pick up the following items from the back of my car:
-1 purse
-1 backpack of school stuff
-1 messenger bag of organ music
-2 lunch bags
-1 bag containing a new sweater for tomorrow's engagement photos
-2 bags of groceries
And then I proceed to walk from the car to my house, unlock two doors, and enter said house, all without ever putting down a single one of the aforementioned items.
This is normal. Maybe it's normal for everyone. Tonight, however, the hilarity of the image really struck me. Would it really be that difficult to make two trips from the car? Probably not, but for some reason I just like it better when I can wrestle it all into one, even if I look like a total doofus and/or nearly dislocate my shoulder in the process!
1 comment:
Totally normal. I'm a pack mule between my car and house all the time!
Post a Comment