Tuesday, October 26, 2010

tornado day part 2

If this is a microcosm of the rest of my earthly life, I think I'm more than OK with that.

The whole Kobe plan didn't happen. As is the case with most computer repairs - in my experience, anyway - one thing led to another and before long we found ourselves making a trip to the Apple store and a few follow-up phone calls to figure out how to proceed. (By the way, can I just tell you how much Apple support rocks?? It is so much better than the horrendous PC tech support experiences my dad had with our family computers.)

At any rate, I am now sitting at Aaron's kitchen table. His laptop is currently working on installing the newest Mac OS. There's chicken rice soup from the Rainbow Grill warming up on the stove and two bran muffins ready to be warmed in the microwave. Comet is running laps around my legs, and Aaron is practicing in the other room.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen... If this is what my life is going to look like in the future, I am more than OK with that.

Can't wait to be married!

1 comment:

Aunt Jane said...

Wow, Sara - soup and muffins from Rainbow Grill, letting life be what it is without extra effort to make everything "special"...you are so ready to be married! 'tis truly wonderful, yes?