Monday, February 08, 2010

but i don't understand the appeal of "getting the worm"

You know, I just might be a morning person after all. As much as I dislike removing myself from my toasty, comfy bed at an hour when the world is still dark, there is something decidedly special about the promise that a new day brings. I rush around the house and scramble out the door, coffee in hand, teetering over the crusted ice and snow, walking into a day in which everything is possible...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great link! My best friend and his wife asked a bunch of us college friends guys to sing this at their wedding. Her minister father rewrote the text - I believe it was renamed "This is a New Day". (period inside or outside quotes? I can never remember - sorry Mrs. Bosma...) Anyway, it was one of those rare weddings that I TRULY enjoyed every moment of - you know, think the Johnson/Reiffer affair - a couple you are excited to celebrate, great people, great music, every detail in line... anyway, thanks for the Memory Ln jaunt...

-eb