Have I told you about Comet?
Comet is our dog. He is a border collie. So he pretty much likes to herd things. (I told Aaron the other day that I thought this trait should transfer well to sorting laundry. You know, herd all the whites together, herd all the darks together... However, so far I have been unable to train Comet to do this. Darn.) Comet used to belong to one of Aaron's cousins, Marnie, but Aaron has had Comet for the last couple years or so.
At any rate, one of Comet's idiosyncrasies (and he has many, trust me) is that he carries around his toys like a child would carry around a blankie. We jokingly refer to them as his "binkie". And for Comet, the ideal situation is to have not just one but ALL of his toys in his mouth simultaneously. This was relatively easy when he had only one rope bone and one stuffed squirrel (with the feet chewed off, I might add). However, he recently got a new rope bone from Marnie. And so now he has three "binkies". And yes, he can fit them all in his mouth. Behold!
Oh, Comet... He's a good boy, and we love him dearly. But he sure is a weird dog...
1 comment:
Aww, Comet is special! Can he come over to play? :)
Post a Comment