It seems to have been a month since I last wrote. Whoops. Sorry about that. It's been a little busy here at the Good house. Between February 18 (my last post) and March 4, I was tied up with the craziness that is orchestra festival, and between March 4 and today I've been busy with preparations for the annual 8th grade band/orchestra Chicago trip. Add to that the usual array of lessons, gigs, church stuff, and everything else, and you end up with a blog-free month.
The Chicago trip was yesterday, and everything went really well. And I'm so glad it's over! The work is definitely worth it, but it's great to be able to move on to the next project - spring concerts.
Yesterday was also our 3-month anniversary. Aaron and I are big fans of this whole "being married" thing, and we can't wait to celebrate many, many more months together!
No comments:
Post a Comment