Sunday, September 26, 2010

changes!

This blog has undergone something of an overhaul.

Which is fine, really, because the same has happened to my life in the months since I last wrote.

On July 29, graduation from VanderCook was two days away, and Aaron was my superdy-duperdy amazing boyfriend.


On July 31, I walked across the stage at Orchestra Hall, signifying the completion of my master's degree!

(See a better photo here.)

On August 29, Aaron asked me to marry him!!


And on December 18, 2010, we will officially be Mr. and Mrs. G!!!


Yep, I'd say an overhaul of the blog is the least of life's changes at this point. Life is hectic as always, and time for blogging is increasingly difficult to come by. But if you're willing to come along for the ride, I'll keep you updated as best I can!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invitation. KB

Terri said...

Looking forward to reading what you write and also excited about the wedding!

Marnie said...

Can't wait, praying for good driving weather!!!