That is if by entertaining I meant creepy.
On Saturday night, I had a dream about string arranging class. The closest thing I can equate it to is one of those dreams where you are trying to run, because you're in a hurry to get somewhere, but no matter how hard you try, you can't move any faster than a slow crawl. It was sort of like that. But instead of trying to run, I was trying to write music notation - I think maybe in a testing situation or something - and no matter how hard I tried, whenever my pencil went to the paper, all that came out was scribbles. I couldn't write music.
It was horrible!
Well, just when I thought my nights couldn't provide anymore drama.... Enter last night. My dream last night involved (in roughly sequential order):
- Shopping with my family
- Buying an enormous Nalgene-type water bottle
- Having so much stuff to carry that a couple of us decided to bring things to the car and meet up with the others later
- Bringing stuff to the car, only it was Aaron's car
- Going back into the mall to meet up with everyone in Macy's
- Macy's had a gymnasium
- Macy's was also hosting an enormous display of pianos, all with the lids closed, and none of which we could actually play
I sort of lost track of what happened after that. The other things I remember are:
- A plot line involving 3 giants (no joking)
- An evil lazy river - underground, more like a sewer
Oy.
It's bedtime before too long. Here's hoping tonight is not as much of a freak show!
No comments:
Post a Comment