Let's just call it... Less disorganized.
OK, seriously, though.... A week or so ago, we (well, mostly I, but Aaron came along) tackled the kitchen organization tasks, courtesy of our last Target gift cards. Yes, it has taken us this long to spend down the wedding stash. We think that's a good thing! Rather than have a massive shopping spree, we've used them to buy lots of great things we needed for the house.
In no particular order, here are some updated pics:
![]() |
| And yet another dog-related item... An inexpensive (and on sale!) fabric bin to contain all the dog toys. OK, technically this picture is in the living room, not the kitchen. Whatever. |
![]() |
| See? Command hooks are clearly awesome. |
![]() |
| I love bins. This particular one holds mittens, gloves, hats, and other such winter-y items so that they are near our coats when we need them. Ta da! |
You may notice the lack of any kitchen table pictures. It's a lot better right now, but it will definitely not stay that way. Alainna left a comment on my previous post with a great suggestion - baskets on the table for Aaron and I to keep our stuff in. I am really thinking about trying it! The reality is that we will both continue to use the table as a place to keep stuff, but it would be great to have it a little more contained. It would also solve the "I moved that pile of stuff somewhere else when company was coming over but now I have no idea where that was" problem.
While I was at it, I also reorganized the clutter (if that's possible!) on the fridge. So it's still covered in awesomeness, but now we can find important things when we need them.
So that's where things are in the kitchen. I could definitely more if I chose to - really dig into the cupboards, etc. - but my focus is on getting ready for school and getting the house functional, so I'm pretty satisfied with the project as it sits. On to the next room!








1 comment:
Pretty impressive - and it's fun to shop when you find just the right thing:-)
Post a Comment