Monday, March 29, 2010

egad! a post!

Dear Blog,
I'm sorry that I have been too busy to spend time with you lately. It's not that I don't love you anymore. I do. I love the sensation of putting thoughts into words. I love the clickety-clack of my fingers on the keyboard. I even love slamming the delete key 42 times in a row whenever I decide I want to change what I just wrote. However, although the last couple of months have been just as story-worthy as ever, my time has been ... how shall I put this ... otherwise occupied. But I have not forgotten about you. Your address shows up in my browser's auto-complete function anytime I start typing a URL that begins with "O," a constant reminder of my seemingly heartless neglect. I will return to you one day, ready once more to spill my stories onto your endless blank pages.

Until then I remain-

Your less-than-faithful author,
Sara Joy

No comments: